If your business has property interests abroad, there will be times when you need to present documentation to foreign authorities. Because every country has its own property laws it’s important to ensure your documents will be accepted in other countries. It may therefore be necessary to have the documents validated (notarised) by a Notary so that they will be accepted by a particular country’s authorities.
A Notary will witness your signature, confirm your identity and ask if you understand the contents of the documents.
Although dealing with foreign property law may sometimes seem complex; with our expertise and friendly support, the process becomes much more straightforward. The Notary will clearly explain all the requirements and answer any questions you may have. The Notary can also arrange any necessary translations and will explain all the timescales and costs, keeping you updated at every step.
If you have property documents that need notarising for use aboard, the first step is to give us a call. We’ll arrange a face-to-face appointment with you and a Notary and will explain what documentation and identification you will need so that we can get the process started as quickly as possible.
Notarial services related to business property include:
- Validating documents for the sale or purchase of overseas business property
- Witnessing the signature and execution of property deeds and documents
- Certifying documents relating to foreign property
- Certifying identity documents (including changes of name, corporate status, and good standing)
- Legislation of documents through the Foreign and Commonwealth Offices, embassies or consular offices
- Powers of attorney
- Arranging translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa
To find out how we can help you with notarial business property matters, please call us on 01978227280.