- Review your Will free of charge. Changes to inheritance tax rules, life events or changes in finances may that mean a Will change is essential. Haven’t made a Will? We advise that everybody should make one!
- Set up Lasting Powers of Attorney. These vital documents ensure that YOU chose who handles your financial affairs and make health and welfare decisions if you become unable to do so yourself.
- If you would like greater control and to protect family assets, consider setting up a trust.
- Moving home? There are some great mortgage deals around. Now could be the ideal time to have a new start in a new home.
- Not moving home? Still take advantage of a great deal by remortgaging and saving some money or paying your mortgage off earlier.
- Property owner? Register with the Land Registry email service so that you are informed if anyone submits an application without your knowledge.
- Relationship difficulties? Sadly relationships can break down. Courts will consider a number of factors before making decisions regarding property and finances and children. Your position may not be as bad as you fear. Take legal advice to ensure you know your options.
- Business tenant? Exercising your Break Clause? Ensure you are aware of and comply with the terms of your lease, as failure to do so could be costly and prevent a ‘break clause’ notice being effective.
- Property letting? Your duties as a landlord can be complex. There are many issues and regulations you must comply with and failure to do so could result in significant expense, severely restrict your power to regain possession of your property or even criminal prosecution.
We deal with all of the above and many other issues on a daily basis. Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice and assistance.
Main reception: 020 8643 7221.