QualitySolicitors Davisons are a Birmingham based law firm committed to helping you deal with your legal issues as quickly, easily and as cost-efficiently as possible. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and our lawyers pride themselves on being able to simplify confusing and complex issues whatever the legal matter.
So why choose us?
Every year thousands of people trust us to help them move home. We’re very good at it and we know that what matters most to our customers is getting the keys to their new front door, as quickly as possible and with minimal fuss. That’s why we are constantly striving to improve our own processes to make them better for our customers.
We are specialists in residential conveyancing. As a Conveyancing Association member we’re known nationally for our outstanding levels of service and successfully completed transactions. We are also accredited to The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which means that we are committed to the highest standards of service and ethical conduct.
We always put your interests first.
Our customers tell us that the best part about moving with QualitySolicitors Davisons is the level of care and support we offer throughout the process. We will update you every step of the way and do not complicate things; we use clear, plain English when we write to you or speak on the phone. Our same day response promise means that we are committed to dealing with any queries you may have as soon as possible.
Our legal experts are here for you Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm, including lunchtimes. Our Edgbaston, Solihull and Sutton Coldfield offices are now open on Saturdays too. Plus, we offer free first advice so you can talk to us before deciding what step is best for you without it ever costing a penny. If you decide to choose us, we'll be clear about our costs so there are no unwanted surprises.
If you are thinking about moving house, you can talk to our conveyancing team at any of our offices, no matter where you live.
But it doesn’t stop there.
Our expertise isn't just limited to conveyancing. We have a range of experts who can help you with a wide variety of of legal matters, whether that be matrimonial advice, litigation or personal injury.
As part of a number of Law Society initiatives, we are committed to providing you with a quality legal service:
- We are Lexcel accredited, the legal practice quality mark for excellence in practice management and client care.
- We hold the Law Society's Family Law accreditation, which is awarded to practices that demonstrate a high level of knowledge, skills, and experience in the area of family law.
- We are contracted with the Legal Aid agency to handle matrimonial and family cases.
- We are members of the Law Society's Probate Section.
- Our Head of Personal Injury is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), a not-for-profit campaign group dedicated to protecting and enhancing access to justice and improving the services provided for victims of personal injury.
Whatever your needs, you can be assured that our experts are always on hand to help.