The role of the Conveyancing Secretary is to provide effective support to our conveyancing department.
- Providing full support to our Residential Conveyancing team to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system, and from digital dictation.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required by our conveyancing department.
- Ideally have conveyancing experience, working in a post-completion role would be ideal.
- Have experience of audio typing from dictation.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years, now with 6 offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands. We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality legal advice and a professional, friendly service.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.