- Overseeing/Supervising Residential Conveyancing Department
- Sharing managerial responsibilities within the firm
- Dealing with residential property purchases, sales, re mortgages, transfers of equity and equity release
- Dealing with Lender exchange and lender management panels
- Applying for and updating CQS
- Reporting to Managing Director/Directors regarding fees/targets and running of Conveyancing Departments
- Carrying out training to local estate agents on the conveyancing process
Julie is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives specialising in all aspects of residential conveyancing, including property sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity. Julie joined the firm in 1997 as a secretary and commenced her training at that time to qualify as a Legal Executive in 2001 and now heads up the Residential Conveyancing Team. Since qualifying, Julie has helped thousands of individuals, couples and families move home.
I began working at QualitySolicitors AcklamBond in 1997 initially as a Secretary whilst I undertook training to become a Legal Executive. I became a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2001 and have been a fee earner with the firm since that date more recently becoming head of residential conveyancing.
I now deal with all areas of property transactions including sales, purchases, re mortgages, transfers of equity and equity release transactions. As part of my managerial responsibilities I provide on-going training and support to all members of my team to ensure that they provide and deliver the highest level of client care together with sitting on the management team to ensure that our core values are delivered across all departments within the firm.
I pride myself on providing an excellent level of client care and supporting my clients through what is often a stressful time for them and will always strive to ensure that the client's expectations are met whilst working to the extremely short timeframes and deadlines which our department works to.
Outside the office I am a keen Burnley supporter and season ticket holder at Turf Moor. I also enjoy shopping, reading and spending time with family and friends
Fellow of the institue of Legal Executives
Residential property transactions