There is a wealth of experience within the team of dealing with:
- Harassment and pestering
- Threats of violence
- Threats to remove a child
- Removal of the child and obtaining their return
We know these matters can be very worrying, and in appropriate cases we can be before the judge that afternoon. We believe our experience is recognised, and we get referrals from organisations such as Brent Woman’s Aid and Advance.
We can help you obtain the following protection from the court:
- Non-molestation order (injunctions)
- Occupation orders – (to remove the other party from the home)
- Orders for return of a child.
- Order to prevent a child being taken abroad.
Where an order is not appropriate a warning letter to the perpetrator of domestic abuse can be helpful. Legal aid is still available for most of these matters, and we can advise you about that without charge. If not we can offer advice or a fixed fee.