- A lawyer can ensure that the Will is written correctly and most importantly, that it is valid. This is extremely important as if there are any errors, this can lead to problems after your death and run up legal costs for your beneficiaries
- A lawyer can give you advice on inheritance tax, trusts, and estate planning. We are experts in this field and know this area of law inside out. We will give you confidential advice on what it is in your best interests to do.
- You are protected if something goes wrong – We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and so adhere to their standards.
- At Amphlett Lissimore, we will store your Will free of charge so you can be safe in the knowledge that when it is needed, it can be found quickly.
- We can also act as your Executor of your Will – this means that we remove all of the stress and worry from your loved ones at what can be a difficult time for them and take care of all the paperwork, asset recovery and gifts to beneficences – ensuring that your wishes are carried out just as you requested. Find out more about the costs of this service by speaking to one of our Wills & Probate team on 020 8771 5254.
- If you are elderly and/or are living with dementia, we are a caring and friendly team who can support you through the process and explain everything to you in plain English. All of our Wills & Probate team are Dementia Friends and we have an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
If you would like to learn more about having a lawyer writing your Will and the costs involved, please call 020 8771 5254 and ask to speak to a member of the Wills & Probate team who will be happy to answer any of your questions.