Amphlett Lissimore is an exciting place to work and progress your career. We have an inclusive and supportive culture, and are always looking for talented individuals that strive to deliver a great service to our clients.
Who we are
Amphlett Lissimore is a long-standing and well-established team of specialist lawyers with 6 offices across South London and Kent. An established heritage and local presence, the business currently has 120+ employees, with the majority being based at our head office - Greystoke House, situated in the heart of the Crystal Palace triangle.
Knowledgeable - We know the law. We ensure that we hire the best people with the knowledge and experience to do the best for our clients.
Collaborative - We work with others to get the best results. We are members of associations such as the CLC and Resolution and are committed to work well with each other and other law firms in order to achieve the best results.
Supportive and Empowering - We nurture the talent in our offices. Our partners mentor and develop our people.
We support our people through their qualifications and celebrate their achievements.
Inclusive - We create an environment that respects the diversity of our staff enabling them to reach one's full potential. To view our 2019 Equality and Diversity report, please click here.
What we can offer you
- Training and Development – a clear career path with progression through the firm with opportunities to join our apprenticeship programmes, solicitor training contracts, and also to do flexible working whilst undertaking a LPC qualification
- Pension Contribution
- Annual Leave – A minimum of 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Summer BBQs, Christmas Parties, team lunches – we work hard so love to celebrate a job well done as a team
- Work/Life Balance - We understand that there is a life outside of work, and we encourage flexible working throughout the firm to ensure that our people achieve a balance. This could include working from home (role dependent), part time positions, and flexible working hours.
- A shorter commute – Our offices are based across South London, so you can enjoy all the benefits of working for a fast-growing professional services company without the stressful commute into central London