Conveyancing Assistant, Residential Property
Amphlett Lissimore is a long-standing and well-established law firm, operating across five offices in South London. We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our friendly and busy residential property team in either our West Wickham office.
We are searching for a highly motivated assistant to join our residential property team in West Wickham.
This role covers;
- Assisting the team with a high-volume conveyancing caseload
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents on a daily basis to provide updates
- Post Exchange matters including Memorandums of Exchange, Stamp Duty Returns, Land Registry applications and all aspects of post completion work
- Obtaining redemption statements, preparing completion statements and bills
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that our clients receive the high standard of service they should expect from Amphlett Lissimore
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Legal Assistant/Legal Executive who has ideally gained experience in Property Law
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
We offer a friendly yet fast paced working environment with flexibility and support in order to encourage a work/life balance that suits our teams.
How to apply: