Solicitor / Chartered legal executive, Private Client
Amphlett Lissimore is a long-standing and well-established law firm that offers a wide range of services to businesses and individuals from its South London offices. We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a lawyer specialising in wills & probate to join our Private Client team based at our Bromley office.
This is an opportunity for a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive experienced in private client matters to join a growing department in a London law firm. This is a full-time position based at our Bromley office.
The role includes managing a varied caseload of private client matters with a particular focus on probate cases alongside;
- Drafting Wills and Trusts
- Advising on tax with an emphasis on inheritance tax mitigation
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection deputyship applications
- Advising on trusts for pensions and life insurance policies
The successful candidate must have the ability to demonstrate sound technical knowledge in the areas outlined above.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience in all aspects of private client work, in particular probate matters, running cases from beginning to end
- The ability to work in a client facing role to nurture new clients and to develop new business
- A strong academic background
- Good technical knowledge, with particular experience in the area of Trusts
- IT skills including Word and Excel
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Toni Wensley to firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date for applications will be 30th November 2022.