Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call us and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At Amphlett Lissimore, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a lawyer who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.
News archive: 2015
- October 16House prices in the cheap parts of London are unaffordable
- July 31Changes in the divorce fees
- June 25We are proud!
- June 16UK has more than 300.000 "Accidental Landlords"
- June 11Could a Cohabitation Agreement make you and your partner happier?
- May 20New changes in the Law which apply to Shared Parental Leave
- May 15Importance of being ready and making a Will
- May 6Technological age
- April 28Crystal Palace is London’s latest up-and-coming area
Your local legal experts
Why Amphlett Lissimore?
We're committed to excellence. We understand that lawyers exist mainly for life's less pleasant moments, and we care about giving you an efficient, effective service that won't add to the stress. We only do what we're good at. We won't waste your time dabbling in work we know nothing about.
With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.
The problem with many solicitors is that you never know when they will get back in touch - but not at Amphlett Lissimore. The promise we make to you is that if you call or email us, you will hear back the very same day. If it is a simple enquiry which we can answer the same day, we will. If it is complex, we will tell you when you can expect a more detailed reply.
You will know exactly how much your legal matter will be before we start any work. This leaves no room for any unexpected bills.