Have you ever wanted to just ask a lawyer if they can help you, without worrying about what it may cost to contact them? If so, call us and together we can work out what your next steps might be... in confidence, at no cost and with no obligation. At Amphlett Lissimore, our Free Initial Assessment promise puts you directly in touch with a lawyer who will happily talk to you for free to clarify how they can help you.
News archive: 2019
- December 1Toni Wensley becomes Partner at Amphlett Lissimore
- November 1Our new office in Bromley!
- October 1October Will Month – Get a Will at no cost to you
- September 30Barnardo’s life-changing work impossible without legacy gifts
- September 16QualitySolicitors Hartnells becomes Amphlett Lissimore in Camberwell
- July 5The Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Bill: Second reading in Parliament
- May 22Amphlett Lissimore takes its first steps to becoming a Dementia Friendly law firm
- May 10Amphlett Lissimore proudly supports the MyRaynesPark Festival
- April 9The end to the 'blame game' when it comes to divorce
- April 5We need your support! Help us boost access to justice
- March 1March Will Month: Get a Will at no cost to you
- February 26We’ve grown and expanded into Blackfen!
- February 18Amphlett Lissimore announced as co-headline sponsor for this year's Crystal Palace Festival!
Your local legal experts
Why Amphlett Lissimore?
We're committed to excellence. We understand that lawyers exist mainly for life's less pleasant moments, and we care about giving you an efficient, effective service that won't add to the stress. We only do what we're good at. We won't waste your time dabbling in work we know nothing about.
With us, you’ll always find our lawyers are friendly and approachable. That’s why we promise you that as our client, you will always be given the direct phone and email details of your lawyer – making it easy to get in touch.
The problem with many solicitors is that you never know when they will get back in touch - but not at Amphlett Lissimore. The promise we make to you is that if you call or email us, you will hear back the very same day. If it is a simple enquiry which we can answer the same day, we will. If it is complex, we will tell you when you can expect a more detailed reply.
You will know exactly how much your legal matter will be before we start any work. This leaves no room for any unexpected bills.