From February, we will be offering telephone and video appointments up until 9pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, allowing our clients to get their Will written at a time that suits them.
Throughout the last few years, we’ve offered video and telephone appointments due to the coronavirus pandemic. We have listened to our clients’ positive reaction to these virtual appointments and have decided to continue offering these alongside our usual office appointments. Further client feedback has shown that a range of out of office hours appointments would help our clients, so we are offering evening virtual appointments.
No more rushing to an appointment during your lunch hour.
No more missing bedtime.
Judith Hurle, our Wills executive is on hand to guide you through all the legalities and ensure that your Will includes everything necessary so that your wishes are carried out correctly.
How will it work?
- When you book an appointment with us to discuss making a Will or revising an old Will, you will be offered a telephone conference or a Zoom meeting at a time that works for you. This could be after you’ve put the kids to bed, or maybe before you begin a night shift – let us work around your schedule - not the other way around.
- At this meeting we will discuss in detail your needs regarding your Will, what you want to achieve by making a Will and give you help and advice along the way.
- We then provide you with a draft copy of your Will for you to peruse at home in your own time and if there are amendments to be made these can be discussed over the telephone with your lawyer.
- The final stage is engrossing the Will ready for signature. When the Will is ready to be signed it will be sent to you in the post with detailed instructions on how the Will is to be signed, witnessed, and dated correctly. We can also talk you through these instructions over the phone as it’s so important for this to be done a certain way to ensure the validity of the Will.
- We then store your Will at no further cost and provide you with a copy of your signed Will to keep at home.
Our Private Client team
At Amphlett Lissimore, our Wills and Probate lawyers have in-depth knowledge in all areas of Wills and estate administration and can help you with life planning for you and your family. Our friendly solicitors will put you at ease, explaining everything clearly with no legal jargon. The team are all Dementia Friends and are committed to learning how best to support our clients living with Dementia, and our Wills and Probate lawyer based in Bromley, is an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.