S.O'Dwyer@allaw.co.uk | 020 8776 1010
I am a solicitor and family mediator at Amphlett Lissimore and I work in the Family law department in our West Wickham office. I specialise in family disputes, including financial issues, divorce, and private children matters. I have worked in this area of law for over 20 years and have dealt with a whole range of matters.
Advanced Family Law Panel Member
News and media
- Posted on November 5, 2020In line with the Government's new national lockdown measures, all of our offices are now closed to clients.Read more...
- Posted on March 20, 2020We understand everyone’s concerns relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and have put into place certain measures to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff across our offices.Read more...
- Posted on March 17, 2020We understand everyone’s concerns relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and have put into place certain measures to ensure the safety of both our clients and staff across our offices.Read more...
- Posted on January 20, 2021We are now in the midst of Family Mediation Awareness Week. This has given us time to reflect on mediation and the positive effects of resolving disputes outside of the court arena in a non-confrontational way. Statistics show that agreements reached directly between separating couples are more likely to be adhered to, and provide a more positive outcome for the family as a whole.Read more...
In this blog, Samantha O'Dwyer puts forward her 5 top tips to a successful mediation.
- Posted on May 17, 2019Our Family Law Solicitor, Sam O’Dwyer has recently qualified as a Mediator. She is now observing and co-mediating with other Mediators to gain experience in this area of law. Below, Sam tells us how she’s finding the experience.Read more...
What our clients say about Samantha
Have a question or need some help? Call us today on 020 8776 1010