Cover Receptionist - Full time, 12-month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Cover Receptionist to join the Barwells team on a 12 month fixed contract. You will be based mainly in the Barwells Seaford office, however, will support any of the other four East Sussex based offices according to business needs. A driving licence and access to a car is essential.
The primary function of the role is to provide excellent customer service to clients as they contact the office by telephone. The cover receptionist is very often the first contact with the business and should act as an ambassador for the Firm. The role prioritises providing an excellent and timely telephone answering service combined with efficient and accurate transfers of calls and, where appropriate, taking of messages. A secondary role would be to provide cover for main office receptionists across the Firm during periods of sickness and holidays as required. This secondary role includes managing office diaries to avoid conflict, maintaining stationery and office supplies and other elements as required.
- Providing excellent Customer Service to all telephone callers to the offices.
- The effective processing of all incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls and conveying of messages.
- The provision of telephone support to Partners and other staff members, as required.
- To provide an excellent level of service of service to both telephone callers and visitors to the office
- Organisation of Deeds and Wills retained in the strong room and accurate recording of the same on the Firm’s CMS.
- Scan and allocate incoming mail.
- Prepare post for dispatch.
- Take special deliveries to Post Office.
- Administration of the Fax machine.
- Organisation and ordering of the office stationery.
- Maintain tidiness of the reception area and any information leaflets.
- To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may be required within the office.
- Other duties as commensurate with the post as designated from time to time by the Partnership.
- To secure the confidentiality and security of the Firm’s client documentation and information.