Required qualifications, skills and experience:
Experience of full range of office cleaning duties, punctual and reliable. To maintain a safe and clean environment for all staff operating within the practice.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 4.30pm – 7.30pm as required
- The vacuuming of rooms and corridors.
- Emptying of waste bins and segregating confidential and non-confidential waste.
- Depositing confidential waste in relevant consoles in readiness for secure destruction
- Washing and drying of crockery and cutlery
- Cleaning of glass and mirrors
- Cleaning and mopping toilet areas
- Cleaning and mopping kitchen areas
- Ensure that rooms are odour free
- Dusting of cobwebs
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the Practice Manager or his deputy
- Keeping your cleaning materials safely stored and advising Practice Manager or his deputy when supplies require replenishment
- Maintain polite communications with fellow staff members
The above description is not exhaustive but the above points represent the key aspects of the role.
To apply, please send your C.V to Practice Manager Jane Lawson.
Submit your C.V by post to: QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby, Wadsworth House, 30-40 Laneham St, Scunthorpe DN15 6PB, or, by email to Janelawson@qualitysolicitors.com