Based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby's specialist Team provides expert legal advice to help innocent parties receive justice for an injury or health matter that should have been avoided. Read the client testimonials here, for our Partner and Head of the Personal Injury Department, Ian Horner.
Talking to an expert personal injury and medical negligence lawyer at QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby will help you understand your situation more clearly and ensure you make the right decisions to support your case. We can also help you avoid any pitfalls - like feeling you have to use your insurer’s recommended law firm who might not be able to get you the compensation you deserve. We've succeeded with just about every type of accident where we have been able to show that somebody else was to blame.
And if you're hiring a worker to do a job at home - do you have employee liability insurance to cover you for accident claims? Read the QualitySolicitors research and download the checklist and Top Tips at the side of this page to find out what you need to do.
Alternatively, you might believe you or a family member has suffered due to the medical negligence of a healthcare provider and you would like to explore making a complaint, we can help to clarify the options available to you.
Whatever type of accident or negligence you might have encountered, we can represent you.
Contact us today for Free Initial Assessment on 01724 854 000 and find out what options you have, before deciding what action to take.
What do I get?
- Free Initial Assessment to help explore your options and find out if and how we can help.
- All our injury claims services are provided by expert lawyers with an in-depth knowledge of personal injury law – rather than someone in a call-centre. Our lawyers are determined to fight for the full compensation that you are entitled to receive.
- The convenience of a local service means that you will be able to meet your lawyer whenever you need to. With us you're treated as a person not a file number.
- We make sure your injury gets assessed by the right specialist medical expert – ensuring full compensation (that covers all the treatment you need and all future complications). All at no cost to you.
- To get you back on your feet, we can arrange physiotherapy and other treatment without NHS waiting lists.
- Lost wages, overtime and bonuses caused by your injury all included in your claim.
- Same day response – meaning that you're not left waiting to find out what's happening with your case.
What will it cost?
- QualitySolicitors Bradbury, Roberts & Raby offer a genuine no win, no fee service and a promise of no hidden costs. If your genuine claim does not result in any compensation, we will not charge you anything for our services.
- When you win compensation, the most you will pay will be 25% of the compensation you receive. Contact us for a more personalised quote based on your circumstances.
Call us now on 01724 854 000 for a free case assessment or click get started to provide some basic details and we'll contact you.Get started
Injury claims process
1Free initial assessment
Chat to one of our friendly, expert lawyers about the compensation you could receive using our genuine 'no win no fee' service.
We work with you to put together the evidence needed and officially notify the insurers of the person or company who was to blame.
We arrange (at no cost to you) for you to have an independent medical examination by a court approved expert doctor.
As soon we have all the evidence, we present your full case to the insurers in a Settlement Pack. This enables negotiations.
If we can't agree, we will represent you in court and ask a judge to decide on who was to blame and how much compensation should be awarded.
At the end of a successful claim you will be awarded compensation for your injury and related losses.