The inside word...
"Remortgaging, and the terminology that goes with it, can be a little confusing. I pride myself in being able to explain the legal issues in plain English. I am committed to establishing a good relationship with clients to provide a professional, friendly service to make the whole process more straightforward."
What are the benefits of remortgaging?
You can save money on your current mortgage payments, release monies for home improvements, or even fund your child’s university fees.
To ensure a quick completion of your remortgage with the minimum of fuss, you’ll need the experience of solicitors who can deliver. QualitySolicitors Bradbury Roberts & Raby employs specilaist remortgaging solicitors and the team has over 30 years of experience to help ensure your procedure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Whether you’re looking to benefit from a new mortgage rate, or to release some of the capital in an existing property, we can make it happen.
The remortgaging process - and a different level of customer care
We’re also committed to the highest levels of service, through some of our QualitySolicitors client promises below..
- A Clear Price Guarantee - we don’t like nasty surprises any more than you do.
- Same Day Response to move your case forward as quickly as possible.
- The whole legal process of remortgaging explained, without legal jargon
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff, who take the time to understand what’s important to you
- Regular updates on your case, because nobody likes to be kept in the dark!
- Flexible openings for your convenience, because we know you lead busy lives.
Why not call one of our legal experts below on 01724 854000 for a Free Initial Assessment to discuss your remortgage requirements.