The scheme is designed for practices that are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, WIQS provides a quality mark for Wills and Probate advice that clients can trust and distinguishes us as regulated providers from those that are unregulated, uninsured and untrained.
Victoria Norman, Solicitor said “Your will is one of the most important legal documents you will put in place, if it is not correctly prepared it can mean that when you die your wishes are not carried out.”
“It is extremely important for you and your family to ensure you talk to a qualified legal advisor when you make your Will. They will be able to advise you on complex legal and financial issues such as Inheritance Tax, Care Home Planning and Trusts, giving you the peace of mind that your will is legally binding”.
In achieving accreditation we underwent an application and assessment process to demonstrate that we adopt best practice procedures in delivering wills and probate advice. This benefits clients by ensuring that they understand the issues in preparing a will or seeking probate advice.
What you can expect from us:
- Your matter will be dealt with by a qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- We will help you understand the legal issues in preparing a will or seeking probate advice, making you aware of options
- Advise you on costs and timescales from the outset
- Keep you informed throughout the process, using your preferred method of communication.
- Quality advice and service
- Direct lawyer contact
- Friendly support staff
For more information on the Law Society’s Will & Inheritance Quality Scheme visit: