Daphne Sheppard ACILEx
Daphne joined David & Snape in May 2006 and qualified as an Associate of the Institute of Legal Executives in September 2009. Daphne works in the Family Department in the Bridgend Office and deals with various matters relating to family work and acts on behalf of clients in the following areas of family law:-
- Divorce – acting for both Petitioner and Respondent
- Uncomplicated financial matters relating to divorce proceedings
- Break down of Civil Partnerships – acting for both Petitioner and Respondent.
- Private Law Children Act matters – relating to arguments over residence and contact to children.
- Child Care proceedings.
- Attendance at Child Protection Meetings.
- Change of Name Deeds
If you require any advice or assistance in relation to any dispute or contact matter, please do not hesitate to contact Daphne. Alternatively, if she is unavailable, please ask for her secretary Sian Williams or another member of the Family Department.