Kireene David LLB
Kireene is a Solicitor based in our Porthcawl office specialising in both residential and commercial property work. Kireene has a broad range of property experience which includes:
- General commercial property matters
- Property finance, acting for borrowers and banks
- Acting for developers in the purchase and development of land for residential property
- Landlord and tenant matters
- All types of residential property transactions
Kireene was educated at Porthcawl Comprehensive School and graduated in Law LLB (Hons) from Swansea University. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2015. Since qualifying, Kireene has gained extensive property experience in large city practices acting for high net value clients and their property portfolios. Kireene’s strengths lie in her personal approach to all matters and her ability to build strong relationships with her clients and other professionals to ensure a smooth and successful outcome. Kireene joined David and Snape in September 2020 and is delighted to be practising in her home town and serving the residents and businesses of her local community.