Clients often say to us:
- "I'm not mentioned in the will"
- "I think the will may be invalid"
- "There are mistakes in the will"
- "The person administering the will is taking too long, or getting it wrong"
- "He/she died without leaving a will"
We will provide calm, friendly and professional advice and assistance in all these situations. If you dispute any part of a will, or the entire estate, we can explain what your rights are. We do the same if it is being disputed by another party. Options, costs and timescales will be discussed before we start work for you. In everything we do we will use plain language, and ensure you feel completely at ease.
Our first advice is free, and on suitable cases we act on a No Win No Fee basis. Call us today on 01656 661115 to discuss your situation.