Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE to join our head office in Edgbaston
Candidates will be fully qualified 5+ years PQE with experience of handling commercial property matters.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Managing a caseload of commercial property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sale & purchase and business leases & licenses.
- Liaising directly with clients, landlords and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Hold a relevant qualification (5+years PQE) and have experience of managing a high caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years, now with 7 offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands. We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality legal advice and a professional, friendly service.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development, a competitive salary and generous bonus package.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. If you are interested in working with us, please email your CV to email@example.com.