Family Solicitor Fee Earner
We are looking for an experienced Family Solicitor with a minimum of 2-3 years’ PQE who takes a proactive approach to business development and networking to join our Stratford Upon Avon Office.
The role will be to provide competent, clear and concise advice to our family clients.
- Running and managing your own caseload within the family team under the supervision of the director
- Providing advice to individuals and families including but not limited to the following areas:
- Private Law Children Matters
- Financial Settlements
- Domestic Violence
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitee disputes
- Dealing with complex and time-sensitive matters
- Taking new instructions
- Legal Research
- Assisting the Director
- Have a firm and functional knowledge within family law
- Have experience managing your own caseload
- Demonstrate initiative and the drive to produce a high standard of service to our clients
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person and be able to work in a team.
- Be highly organized, methodical and adaptable.
- Commercially driven
- Have a demonstrated ability to bring in work
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 30 years and now have over 200 staff in 8 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.