Legal Receptionist / Administrator
We are looking for a full time Legal Receptionist / Administrator to join our Solihull office
The role of the Receptionist / Administrator is to provide effective support to our Solihull office.
- Providing full support to the Solihull office
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Distribute mail deliveries daily
- Greet and welcome visitors as they arrive
- Answer, Screen and forward incoming calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent experience in reception duties
- Experience in working within a legal environment
- Ideally have some administration experience within residential conveyancing but not essential
- Demonstrate initiative
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and presentable
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 we were Birmingham’s leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.