New Business Assistant
We are looking for a New Business Assistant with an experienced background in excellent Customer Services to join our Four Oaks office.
The role is to provide effective support to our Property New Business Team.
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing department to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Maintaining good relationship with new business introducers
- Guiding clients with the initial first steps of their move
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ideally have some administration experience within residential conveyancing but not essential
- Demonstrate initiative
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess a high level of accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable
- A desire to progress within the new business department
- Ideally possess a background in sales or an understanding for sales of legal services but not essential
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications. Any necessary training is provided.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 we were Birmingham’s leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.