Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Conveyancer
We are looking for a experienced Residential Property Conveyancer / Solicitor to join our Edgbaston Head office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.