Solicitor / Legal Executive - Residential Property
Job type: Fee earning
Location: Exeter or Cullompton
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable
Hours: 36.25 per week (full time)
We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, computer literate person to join our Residential Property department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor or Legal Executive, or be an experienced Conveyancing Executive
- Be confident managing their own caseload
- Possess strong communication skills and inspire confidence with clients
- Keep a cool head under pressure
- Perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s risk management procedures
- Build and maintain a network of contacts and referrers
Desirable areas of experience:
- Working in a busy Conveyancing team as a fee earner
- All aspects of Residential Conveyancing including sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and buy-to-let/investment properties
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering for the right individual excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary.
How to apply
For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A DBS check is required for this post.