Full-time Receptionist/ Administrator
Our thriving legal practice requires a full-time Receptionist based in our Street office in Somerset.
Receptionist duties and responsibilities
You will support the team by providing efficient and professional receptionist duties and general administrative support as and when required. You will need to have good listening skills and be able to communicate at all levels in a polite and friendly manner both in person and on the telephone and assist clients as their first port of call with a warm welcome.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently. Keeping a log of the name and time of callers and any relevant information provided.
- Meet and greet clients and offer them a refreshment if they are attending a meeting.
- Record all visitors to the office in the designated Visitor’s Book.
- Keep the reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- Ordering and monitoring the levels of stationery and sundries of the office.
- Archiving client files and opening new client matters.
- Franking post and taking it to the Post Office.
- Keeping the office digital diary up to date.
- Supporting the Legal Assistants/Solicitors as and when required with photocopying, outbound telephone calls and typing.
You will need to have good knowledge of Microsoft Office. In-house training will be given for our Practice Management System.