As a reminder to employers, employees and to workers, these changes will entail:-
- An increase in the NLW for those aged 25 and over to £7.83;
- An increase in the NMW for those aged between 21 and 24 to £7.38;
- An increase in the NMW for those aged between 18 and 20 to £5.90;
- An increase in the NMW for those aged under 18 to £4.20, and
- An increase in pay for apprentices to £3.70.
This article is not a substitute for legal advice on specific legal circumstances. It is designed as a free update on the law at the time of publishing. Knight Polson Limited trading as QualitySolicitors Knight Polson accepts no responsibility for reliance on this article and recommends that you seek independent legal advice on your specific circumstances prior to taking any steps.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the content of the above article, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 8064 4822.