Why do I need these you may be thinking?
Terms and Conditions will:
- aim to provide you with a legally binding contract with your customer;
- seek to limit your liability to your customer;
- protect your business against non-payment;
- set out a clear policy for delivery, returns and defective items;
- help avoid disputes arising at a later date.
Having something in place now could save you a considerable amount of time and expense in the future if something were to go wrong.
We are here to provide all the help and advice you need, so that you can get on with running your business. Give us a call for a no obligation discussion about the needs of your business.