Amy is a Trainee Solicitor, currently working in the Property Litigation department under the supervision of Peter Dymock.
The majority of work I assist with includes repossession of property, lease extensions, preparing lease reports, disputes over unpaid service charge and boundary disputes.
The main focus of my work is currently lease extensions and I generally assist the fee earners with both informal and statutory lease extension files.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Taking instructions on both formal and statutory lease extensions
- Approaching landlords, intermediate landlords and surveyors on behalf of leaseholders looking to extend their lease
- Analysing leases and preparing reports
- Drafting section 42 LRHUDA 1993 notices and lease extensions
- Drafting informal lease extensions
- Dealing with HMRC and Land Registry post-completion
- Applying to the County Court for judgment on unpaid service charges and requesting default judgment.
Amy’s passions include travelling, water-sports, seeing friends, and her cairn terrier, Jake.