Jenna is a Private Client Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate department.
Jenna qualified into Private Client in 2018 at a Southampton based firm, following extensive training in Private Client, Dispute Resolution and Family Law. She moved to Large & Gibson in 2020.
Jenna deals with a variety of Private Client matters, helping her clients through what can often be an emotionally tough time, in a friendly and professional way.
Jenna is also a Dementia Friends Champion (An Alzheimer’s Society initiative).
Areas of Law:
- Preparation of Wills from simple to more complex, including life interest trusts and discretionary trusts
- Preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of existing Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications for Deputyship
- Dealing with full Estate Administration of all types/sizes of estates
- Helping clients on a limited basis, to obtain Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration only
- Preparation of Deeds of Variation, Appointment/retirement, Appropriation and Assent
- Drafting Declarations of Trust dealing with co-ownership of property
Affiliate member of The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
“I would particularly like to thank Jenna, who was both professional and incredibly open and helpful in the way she explained the process and dealt with the probate for us.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for making the transition to you so painless. Your efforts have been much appreciated.”
“We have been extremely happy with the service you have provided. Thank you so much for offering us comfort, support and guidance in dealing with our late Mum’s estate.”
“You have been a godsend from the beginning. Thank you.”
Travel, dining out, keeping active and cats!