Tricia is the head of the Wills, Trusts and Probate department. She qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and joined the firm in July 2013 as part of the Wills, Trusts and Probate team.
Tricia believes that an understanding and empathetic approach is essential when dealing with her clients, as she regularly deals with people facing difficult, complex and sensitive matters.
Tricia deals with the full spectrum of Private Client matters, including Wills; Probate, the Administration of Estates and Applications for Grants of Representation; Post-death Variations; Advising the Elderly, Court of Protection matters, Powers of Attorney; Declarations of Trust for co-owners of property and the preparation and administration of Trusts.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Assisting clients in preparing complex Wills.
- Acting as an executor in a high net worth estate with charitable beneficiaries and taking advantage of the reduced IHT rate.
- Running the affairs of clients who have chosen her to act as their attorney.
- Advising clients on the use of trusts in their Wills to protect their assets from potential care home fees.
- Dealing with a cross border estate with French and English assets.
The Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
Solicitors for the Elderly
Tricia enjoys spending time with her family, travelling and walking her dog, Wicket.
“I have had my Will done and they were amazing from start to finish. So quick and easy to do the they were friendly and professional”
“Dear Tricia, Thank you so much for all your help with our Wills. We really appreciate how patient you were with us all”
“Tricia, thank you for all your help and understanding throughout the process of sorting out my mother’s estate. Thank you especially for taking the time to accept my calls.”
“Dear Tricia just to show our appreciation for all your hard work. Professional comprehensive and with empathy during what has been a rather upsetting time.”