Private Client Paralegal/Trainee
Paralegal required to support busy and growing Private Client department. Long term career prospects for a passionate hard-working individual. Please contact Kate Hardy for details.
The successful applicant will have the following Essential attributes:
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written) with an emphasis on building client relationships
- Demonstrable administrative skills with attention to detail
- A passion to learn with a desire to undertake relevant training and development in this area of law
- Strong work ethic
- Experience of working in a Private Client department
- Successful completion of the LPC (to include the Private Client elective)
Salary commensurate to experience.
Note for agencies: we are willing to accept CVs from agencies at an agreed flat fee of £1,500.