QualitySolicitors Knight Polson Announces Move To New Office As Part Of Collaboration
Friday 27th January 2017
The successful Hampshire law firm QualitySolicitors (QS) Knight Polson has relocated its Fareham branch following a period of consistent growth over the last 6 years.
The previous office on Barnes Wallis Road was exclusively used for meeting clients in the Fareham area with their only manned branch in Eastleigh. However, the new office at Bramble House on Wickham Road is manned five days a week in order for the firm to provide even better services to the local community.
QS Knight Polson is sharing the space with Prosperity Financial Advisors and Stockbrokers Limited and the move is part of a collaborative initiative between the two businesses.
Frances Dunton, Managing Director of QS Knight Polson said; “We are delighted to be expanding our Fareham office from serviced to manned offices to enable us better support the local community”.
“We have been working with Prosperity for years and to be able to work collaboratively together for the benefit of our clients is something we are very proud of.”
Mark Newman, Managing Director of Prosperity commented; “We have enjoyed working closely with Knight Polson for a number of years and are delighted to have developed our professional relationship to include this great initiative which is of benefit to our mutual clients. We look forward to building on our success to date.”
QS Knight Polson has been serving the local community for over thirty years, providing specialist legal advice and assistance to people from all walks of life, in the locality and throughout Hampshire.
- Launched in 2010, QualitySolicitors is a group of law firms across the country working as part of the QualitySolicitors brand. Only one firm per local area is selected to become a QualitySolicitors partner. Customer feedback forms an integral part of the selection process.
- QualitySolicitors’ national network of lawyers consists of over 100 branches across England and Wales.
- QualitySolicitors lawyers are experts in their fields dealing with both consumer and SME legal matters. QualitySolicitors offers a personal, local service but with the assurance of a recognised national brand.
- QualitySolicitors’ website address is www.qualitysolicitors.com
- In 2011 QualitySolicitors secured equity investment from Palamon Capital Partners, a private equity house with a £700m fund.