Our solicitors have a wealth of experience in creating wills and make the process fast, straightforward and hassle-free. And once in place, you’ll be able to relax knowing that you’ve planned for whatever the future may bring.
Our caring, friendly solicitors take the stress out of making a will. They know the questions to ask and will guide you gently through the process. Whether your affairs are straightforward or more complex, our will writing service ensures that your will is valid and right for you. We can also store your will safely - protecting it from loss or damage.
With expert knowledge in all areas of wills, our friendly solicitors will create a will that’s right for you and your family. They’ll put you at ease and explain everything clearly using plain English. We offer free initial assessment so you can find out about our service without any obligation and with our same day response and no hidden costs promises, we make writing a will straightforward.
So for confidential, expert advice call us today on 0191 416 2182 and see how we can help you.
Why should I make a will?
- Appoint the person you wish to carry out your will
- Leave gifts to friends, relatives or charities
- Appoint a Guardian for any children
- Set out any funeral wishes
- Provide for on-going financial care for someone with a disability
- Exclude people who would normally expect to receive a gift in your Estate
- Ensure any children from a first marriage are financially taken care of
- Provide certainty and help to avoid difficulties between your loved ones.