Secretary | Wills, Trust and Probate
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join our Wills, Trust and Probate team. Moore & Tibbits has a strong and well-regarded reputation within Warwickshire and beyond and is expanding to meet growing demand for our expertise.
Working in the Wills, Trust and Probate team, you will have:
- Current or recent legal secretarial experience.
- Strong typing skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience drafting various legal documents.
- Meticulous diary management for detailed scheduling.
- Proficiently handle matters on our case management system, from matter initiation to final billing.
- Previous experience in audio dictation.
- Excellent communication skills for client interactions.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with legal processes relating to Wills, Probate and Trusts.
- Producing documentation from Digital Dictation
- Typing amongst other things Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Producing Estate and Distribution Accounts using Excel
- Attending upon clients in person and over the telephone
- Maintaining files to the Lexcel Standard
- Completing basic forms required for file opening
- Identifying and recording key dates
- Filing and scanning
- Assisting the person to whom they are responsible and working as part of a team
- Maintaining a diary system
- Preparing Bills
- Archiving files
This is a rare opportunity to join our friendly and dedicated team so ensure you’re the first to apply for this highly desirable role.
This role is full-time with a competitive salary.
Please forward your CV to Sophie Wales: SophieW@moore-tibbits.co.uk.