Posted on 5 November 2019
Welcome to various new members of staff! We have:
Caitlin Ward Paralegal.
Caitlin is our receptionist and is probably the first person you will see or hear when visiting or calling us.
Anthony Cox Consultant Solicitor
Tony Cox will be known to many of our older clients as he acted as a locum for us for many years. He is now covering for Jamie Cox while he's on holiday, and will be working as a consultant for us concentrating on wills, powers of attorney and probate.
- January has brought cold weather but a couple of favourable judgments in court for our clients have encouraged us this monthPosted on February 2, 2019January has brought cold weather but a couple of favourable judgments in court for our clients have encouraged us this monthRead more...
1. - A matrimonial case with total assets of several million pounds and complex issues involving expert evidence and children.
2. - A dispute between family members over ownership of property.
Disputes involving family members are always stressful, but congratulations to our Litigation partner Michelle Truelove for her sensitive handling of the cases.
Jamie Bond, one of our conveyancing solicitors, reports that sales and purchases are still proceeding despite the uncertainty caused by Brexit. "Buyers and sellers are sometimes nervous but with care the transactions are still going through" he says.
Our Probate department welcomes solicitor Caroline Mahoney back after a sabbatical. Probate partner Phil Palmer says "At this time of year sadly we have to brace ourselves for new cases. We now have four experienced solicitors able to handle wills, probate and Lasting powers of Attorney and will be able to deal with matters as they arrive."
- Posted on September 12, 2018QualitySolicitors Palmers are pleased to announce that Tracey Cottam has regained her Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.Read more...
- Posted on June 19, 2018We hope everyone's looking forward to the Leatherhead Duck Race next month!Read more...
We've received our duck named "P. King", can you spot him in our window?
- Posted on April 26, 2018Landlords of both residential and commercial property need to take more notice of their Energy Performance Certificate from the 1st April this year.Read more...
- Posted on November 22, 2017The new rules for stamp duty have now finally been published. There are substantial alterations from the guidance given previously and the new rules are as follows...Read more...