Michelle Truelove


I qualified as a Solicitor in 1999, working in private practice until I left to raise a young family. Whilst my three children were young I retained as a teacher, working locally and gaining new skills and experiences which are a great advantage to me now, particularly in the field of Family Law.

I deal with a range of contentious and non-contentious Family matters including divorce and separation, matrimonial finance and issues concerning children. I have an eduring interest in the needs of separating families and in particular any children involved and with this in mind,I am delighted to be a member of the Resolution `Parenting After Parting` Committee.

As a member of Resolution (a community of family law professionals who aim to resolve matters in a constructive way) I promote a non-confrontational approach to family problems.

I have experience of dealing with a wide range of disputes with particular emphasis on Landlord and Tenant cases (dealing with rent arrears and possession claims), consumer disputes and general civil litigation. About 70% of my work relates to family matters; the remaining 30% being other types of litigation.

In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also pursue my love for music by playing various instruments including the flute and saxophone and I am currently learning to play the bassoon!


Expert legal advice you can rely on,
get in touch today:

Please let us know you are not a robot