Richard is an Employment Law Partner at QualitySolicitors Parkinson Wright.
He qualified as a Solicitor in 1983.
Richard is an Employment Law specialist, both contentious and non contentious representing principally Employers.
Non contentious includes drafting policies ,procedures and contracts together with Corporate support, advice on TUPE and restructuring.
Contentious includes advising and representing clients on all employment disputes ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination and equal pay claims. He does his own advocacy in both the Employment Tribunal and the EAT.
Richard acts for clients across all sectors of industry ranging from small SME’s to large PLC’s. He has a particular interest in education and acts for a number of schools in both the public and private sector.
- Employment Tribunal Fees Unlawful
- What is a disability?
- The National Living Wage
- National Minimum Wage Penalty Increase
- New Minimum Wage Rates from October 2014
- Employment Tribunal Statistics
- Tribunal Fees to remain for the time being
- Right to accompany expectant mother to ante-natal appointments
- Zero Hours Contract