QS Truemans have been established for over 30 years as leading lawyers in Oxford and its surrounding area.
Your local solicitors in Oxford
QualitySolicitors Truemans is part of a national network of law firms. Looking after businesses and the people of Oxford and the wider community, here and abroad. Everything we do, we do it for you.
When we work for you, there are no hidden costs. We work efficiently. We will not write 3 letters where we can write one covering 3 issues (some firms do). We will keep you informed about costs throughout.
We don't use legal jargon, we use plain English.
We act in your best interests and will tell you how it is to ensure the best outcome for you.
Why QualitySolicitors Truemans
- We are members of The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which ensures we meet the highest standards in the field.
- We have members on the Law Society Family Children's Panel, specialising in complex cases involving children and young people.
- We have Advocates who represent our clients in all courts.
- We are able to see clients in Milton Keynes at 399 SilburyBoulevard and in Reading at 39 Queens Road.
- We have international clients and travel abroad to represent their interests.
We are approachable lawyers with whom you will feel comfortable and confident discussing your legal issues.
We are a paperless office and make best use of technology to work with you efficiently.
Nobody likes surprise bills, that's why we are upfront with our costs.
You want your issue dealt with quickly & efficiently. The team is available to help.
We can make out of hours appointments on request.
Oxford-based QualitySolicitors Truemans is waiving their fee for Wills for customers over 55 years as part of an award-winning Will Scheme partnership with Barnardo’s.
The exclusive partnership means those who do not already have one in place can have a simple Will professionally written that captures everything from final wishes and organ donation preferences, to inheritance and tax planning.