First of all, we can help. We welcome all clients, listen carefully to what you have to say, and then we suggest a definite way forward with clear practical legal advice that will help you. Our legal guidance is always confidential, and always tailored to your own particular circumstances. We want you to feel in control of your life again, and we will help you all we can.
Are you looking for family law solicitors in the Oxford area?
Getting help with a legal matter that affects your family is a big step, but getting a legal expert on your side will often help you to face the future with much more confidence.
Having one of our family law solicitors looking after your interests means you can be sure that you are getting the very best legal advice and guidance tailored to your exact needs to help you get the best possible outcome.
Whenever you need advice about family law our solicitors in Oxford are here to help.
Choose family law solicitors in Oxford
At QS Truemans our focus is on our clients, and we do everything we can to make sure you get excellent customer service from your lawyer as well as the top quality legal advice you would expect. Our solicitors can advise on all matters of family law from our Oxford offices in the city centre.
We want our clients to feel in control; that’s why we explain what is happening in plain English rather than legal jargon. We are upfront about our legal fees because we know our clients don’t like nasty surprises on their bill, so there are no hidden costs. And as a Truemans client you will get direct contact details for your lawyer, and if you have any questions we do everything we can to make sure you get a quick response with an answer to your query.
Want more specific help regarding some aspect of family law?
We have been around for over 30 years, so we have lots of experience in dealing with family law matters of all kinds in Oxford and around the world:
- Adoption - getting accurate legal advice is essential when you decide to adopt, as things can often become complicated.
- Arrangements for children - the wellbeing of children is of course vital when a relationship breaks down, so we can help advise on how to make suitable arrangements for them.
- Change of name - if you want to change your name, we are sure you’ll want to ensure this is done legally and properly.
- Divorce - choosing a good lawyer can really help, support and guide you through your divorce.
- Domestic violence - don’t suffer in silence, we can offer confidential legal advice that really can help your situation.
- Living together - many people nowadays think it is common sense to legally define their responsibilities when they move in together. It is and we can help.
- Prenuptial agreements - preparing for every eventuality doesn’t have to be a negative thing, instead many people agree that defining what’s fair in the event of a break up is just sensible.
Friendly expert family law solicitors who are local to Oxford
When you need advice about anything related to family law, our solicitors in Oxford will talk you through any legal matter.
Michael Trueman, Georgia Gibbons and Lorraine King have a wealth of experience over many years.
“Seeking the advice of a solicitor for some family matter such as divorce, domestic violence or adoption feels like a very big step to take for most people. That’s why at QS Truemans we are careful to listen to our clients to fully understand their situation, and that allows us to understand what they really want to happen. We will explain the law in clear terms, so you will always feel in control; that’s very important to us, its important for our cilents too.” (Lorraine King)