Our family team is approachable, supportive, practical and realistic - as well as being experts in this area of law. We will advise you fully on your legal rights and responsibilities as well as providing information as to all the options available to you.
We pride ourselves on finding practical solutions to your problem. Whilst being experts in the legal process we firmly believe in finding a solution to your difficulties that works for you. We treat every client as an individual and every difficulty as unique. We work hard to ensure that our clients get access to all the resources to help them to move forward towards a resolution of their difficulties. We are sensitive to the full range of implications arising from our clients' problems and our approach means that our clients benefit from much more than just legal advice.
We can help you with any of the following:-
- Advising on and preparing a Cohabitation/Living Together Agreement for couples starting living together or a Pre-Nuptial Agreement for couples getting married.
- Working with you to resolve all the problems which can arise when your marriage or civil partnership breaks down including the arrangements for your children and what should happen with the finances - as well as the divorce or dissolution itself.
- Working with you to resolve the arrangements for children and the finances if your relationship with your partner ends and your cohabitation situation comes to an end.
- Advising you on child maintenance.
- Advising grandparents and step parents on their rights.
- Helping to get you protection from domestic violence and getting you support.
Our initial advice is always free and carries no obligation to take things further.
If you decide that you want us to work for you we will always do our best to provide you with the best estimate of what it is likely to cost you. In family law every case is different but we try to give you a clear idea of the total cost.
If you need further individual advice please call us on 0845 482 0641 and we can discuss your problems in more detail