We are looking for an apprentice to join our new office in Wolverhampton
QualitySolicitors Davisons have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking an apprenticeship within a legal environment. Candidates must be actively registered with an apprenticeship scheme, we are also able to recommend a scheme for any candidates wishing to pursue an apprenticeship within a law firm.
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Have the ability to carry out general office administration tasks such as filing, photocapying, printing and scanning
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
The successful candidate will be provided full training and support.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 we were Birmingham’s leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.