Conveyancing Post-Completion Assistant
We are looking for an assistant with experience in Conveyancing Post Completion
The role of the Post-Completion Assistant is to provide effective support to our Conveyancing Team.
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including:
- Paying stamp duty to HMRC
- Serving any notices to landlords
- Registering new owners with the Land Registry
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
QualitySolicitors Davisons have been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 we were Birmingham’s leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.