New Business Team Member
We are looking for a New Business Team Member to join our Wolverhampton office
The role is to provide effective support to our Property New Business Team.
- Providing full support to our Property New Business Team to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Maintaining good relationship with new business introducers
- Guiding clients with the initial first steps of their move
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ideally have some administration experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable
- A desire to progress within the new business department
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications. Any necessary training is provided.