Divorce also covers a vast range of circumstances – from everything being completely agreed through to, sadly, quite bitter and acrimonious court proceedings. Our divorce experts can help whatever your position. Getting the right lawyer is vital – the level of legal knowledge and expertise can make a real difference to the outcome and their levels of customer service can make a real difference to the experience. WLS Solicitors’ specialist, local divorce lawyers excel on both fronts and will work to get the absolute best outcome for you.
Whether you are just at the stage of thinking about divorce and wanting some initial advice or you’re definitely in need of a lawyer to represent you, we offer a range of services to help from our ‘Free Initial Assessment’ through to full representation.
How we can help you
- 45 mins expert advice from a specialist divorce lawyer.
- In person or over the phone – whichever is more convenient for you.
- Discuss anything concerning you – money, children, property.
- Suitable for those doing their own divorce who need some expert help or as a first step for those who plan to use a lawyer.
- Discuss your circumstances with a local, expert divorce lawyer in a telephone consultation.
- We complete the legal paperwork for you and you submit it to the court.
- Suitable for where the divorce is agreed and there are no issues over money or children.
- We do everything necessary to obtain your divorce, from start to finish.
- Fixed price given upfront with no hidden costs.
- Includes the divorce element only – for issues over money, property or children you will need our full service.
- Suitable when the divorce is not straight forward or you need our help to resolve finances or arrangements for the children.
- High quality service from expert, quality-checked lawyers.
- We take care of everything and work with you for the best outcome.
- Value for money and no hidden costs.
Free Initial Assessment
Not sure what service is right for you or just want a no obligation chat? Use our Free Initial Assessment service to help answer any initial questions you have about your options.