Wills & Probate Admin Assistant / Paralegal
This is a full-time, on-site role located in Somercotes for a Wills & Probate Admin Assistant/Paralegal. The role involves assisting with all aspects of legal administration in the Wills & Probate department, including;
- client correspondence,
- document preparation, and
- maintaining files and databases.
Other duties may include attending client meetings, filing probate applications, and assisting with probate matters as directed.
- Previous experience working in a legal environment is required (minimum 2 years with a focus on Wills / Probate)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other office software
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Paralegal certification or equivalent preferred, but not required
QualitySolicitors Chapman & Chubb is a modern, friendly law firm dedicated to providing the very best legal advice. As part of a national network of like-minded law firms, we are the name of choice for the people and businesses of Derbyshire. Our legal services for business and individuals include Mediation, Family, Conveyancing, Property, Probate, Accident Claims and Litigation matters.