Alison specialises in company and commercial law and has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on business sales, share sales and acquisitions with a value between £500,000 - £4.m.
Alison joined QualitySolicitors Dunn & Baker in 2015, having qualified as a Solicitor in 1988 at the College of Law in London, after graduating from The University of York with a 2.1 in English and Related Literature.
Alison has lived and worked in the West Country since 1995. Alison advises buyers, sellers and lenders across a wide range of business areas including hospitality, professional services, IT, education and environmental consultancy. She prepares partnership agreements, shareholders’ agreements and advises on franchising, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property issues.
- Share sale of leading supplier of EPOS software supplier for visitor attractions;
- Joint venture between successful regional IFA business and global asset management company;
- Sale of iconic city centre pub to PLC;
- Negotiating a complex supply agreement between a local consortium of food and drink suppliers providing catering services to EDF Energy at Hinkley Point C Nuclear Power Station – a project with major regional significance;
- Advice on share buyback arrangements to allow shareholders in a private company to exit a successful procurement business;
- MBO sale of large regional insurance brokers.